THE DIVINE PARABLES 41 of 49 .
(41) SEED GROWING [48:29] Muhammad (SAW) is the Messenger of Allah, and those who are with him are severe against disbelievers, and merciful among themselves. You see them bowing and falling down prostrate (in prayer), seeking Bounty from Allah and (His) Good Pleasure. The mark of them (i.e. of their Faith) is on their faces (foreheads) from the traces of (their) prostration (during prayers). This is their description in the Taurat (Torah). But their description in the Injeel (Gospel) is like a (sown) seed which sends forth its shoot, then makes it strong, it then becomes thick, and it stands straight on its stem, delighting the sowers that He may enrage the disbelievers with them. Allah has promised those among them who believe (i.e. all those who follow Islamic Monotheism, the religion of Prophet Muhammad SAW till the Day of Resurrection) and do righteous good deeds, forgiveness and a mighty reward (i.e. Paradise).
MEANING: Allah confirming the Prophet hood of Muhammad (Peace of Allah upon him) & the sincerity of his companions. As the message grew delightfully & the Muslims became more & stronger, the disbelievers were unhappy with the growth, they tormented them, boycotted them & engaged them in wars in & out until Islam finally became victorious.
THE DIVINE PARABLES 42 of 49 .
(42) RAIN AND PHYSICAL GROWTH [57:20] Know that the life of this world is only play and amusement, pomp and mutual boasting among you, and rivalry in respect of wealth and children, as the likeness of vegetation after rain, thereof the growth is pleasing to the tiller; afterwards it dries up and you see it turning yellow; then it becomes straw. But in the Hereafter (there is) a severe torment (for the disbelievers, evil-doers), and (there is) Forgiveness from Allah and (His) Good Pleasure (for the believers, good-doers), whereas the life of this world is only a deceiving enjoyment. 21. Race one with another in hastening towards Forgiveness from your Lord (Allah), and towards Paradise, the width whereof is as the width of heaven and earth, prepared for those who believe in Allah and His Messengers. That is the Grace of Allah which He bestows on whom He pleases. And Allah is the Owner of Great Bounty.
MEANING: Allah reminds us that we are going to be alive for a short while on Earth therefore we should avoid distractions & remember we will have to meet God for judgement. We should do as many good deeds as possible before we die, so that we can enjoy ourselves in Paradise for Eternity, rather than face perpetual suffering in Hell.
THE DIVINE PARABLES 43 of 49 .
 MOUNTAIN THAT HUMBLES ITSELF [59:21] Had We sent down this Quran on a mountain, you would surely have seen it humbling itself and rending asunder by the fear of Allah. Such are the parables which We put forward to mankind that they may reflect.
MEANING: The Noble Quran is so powerful and Allah – The Mighty, The Wise – is to be feared so much that even a mountain [massive as it is] would have been inadequate and would have crumbled under the awesome power of the Quran.
THE DIVINE PARABLES 44 of 49.
 DONKEY [62:5] The likeness of those who were entrusted with the (obligation of the) Taurat (Torah) (i.e. to obey its commandments and to practice its legal laws), but who subsequently failed in those (obligations), is as the likeness of a donkey who carries huge burdens of books (but understands nothing from them). How bad is the example (or the likeness) of people who deny the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, signs, revelations, etc.) of Allah. And Allah guides not the people who are Zalimoon (polytheists, wrong-doers, disbelievers, etc.).
MEANING: Those given the responsibility of implementing the law of Moses [A.S.]. But their failing to implement it is likened to a donkey which carries thick, complicated books, but who does not understand what is in them. They made innovations to the laws due to their wicked character and, therefore, became misguided.
THE DIVINE PARABLES 45 of 49.
(45) WIVES OF NUH, LUTH & FIRAWN.(66: 10) Allah sets forth an example for those who disbelieve, the wife of Nooh (Noah) and the wife of Lout (Lot). They were under two of our righteous slaves, but they both betrayed their (husbands by rejecting their doctrine) so they (Nooh (Noah) and Lout (Lot) ) benefited them (their respective wives) not, against Allah, and it was said: “Enter the Fire along with those who enter!
MEANING: It is only Allah that gives guidance, not even the prophets can give guidance to their relatives; associating with pious people is not enough to earn us paradise unless we strive to sincerely believe in Allah & work in righteousness too. Also, the reward of betrayal of Iman is eternal doom.
THE DIVINE PARABLES 46 of 49.
(46) WIFE OF PHARAOH & MARY; MOTHER OF JESUS (66:11-12).
“11.And Allah has set forth an example for those who believe, the wife of Firaun (Pharaoh), when she said: “My Lord! Build for me a home with You in Paradise, and save me from Firaun (Pharaoh) and his work, and save me from the people who are Zalimoon (polytheists, wrong-doers and disbelievers in Allah). 12. And Maryam (Mary), the daughter of Imran who guarded her chastity; and We breathed into (the sleeve of her shirt or her garment) through Our Rooh (i.e. Jibrael (Gabriel)), and she testified to the truth of the Words of her Lord (i.e. believed in the Words of Allah: “Be!” and he was; that is Iesa (Jesus) son of Maryam (Mary); as a Messenger of Allah), and (also believed in) His Scriptures, and she was of the Qaniteen (i.e. obedient to Allah).
MEANING: The wife of pharaoh (firawn) remained a believer despite being the wife of one of the greatest oppressors in history who tortured her in the worst of manners. This is a message for all Muslims ; that there is no obedience to the creation in disobedience to the creator. A woman is not expected to obey her husband if he commands her to disobey Allah directly or indirectly. Mary; mother of Jesus was declared one of the best women in the history of humans because of her sublime example of chastity ,Love of the worship of Allah, patience in the face of the adversity of accusation of fornication etc.
THE DIVINE PARABLES 47 of 49 .
 IF STREAM OF WATER BE LOST [67:30] Say (O Muhammad SAW): “Tell me! If (all) your water were to be sunk away, who then can supply you with flowing (spring) water?”
MEANING: Allah has created fresh water and the rain cycle. Allah challenges the polytheist Arabs by asking them that if their stream became diverted to an underground cavern, then who could supply them with fresh water [this hints at the impotence of the idols that they worshipped].
THE DIVINE PARABLES 48 of 49 .
 PEOPLE OF THE GARDEN [68:17-33] Verily, We have tried them as We tried the people of the garden, when they swore to pluck the fruits of the (garden) in the morning,18. Without saying: Insha Allah (If Allah will).19. Then there passed by on the (garden) something (fire) from your Lord at night and burnt it while they were asleep. 20. So the (garden) became black by the morning, like a pitch dark night (in complete ruins). 21. Then they called out one to another as soon as the morning broke, 22. Saying: “Go to your tilth in the morning, if you would pluck the fruits.” 23. So they departed, conversing in secret low tones (saying), 24. No Miskeen (poor man) shall enter upon you into it today. 25. And they went in the morning with strong intention, thinking that they have power (to prevent the poor taking anything of the fruits therefrom). 26. But when they saw the (garden), they said: “Verily, we have gone astray,” 27. (Then they said): “Nay! Indeed we are deprived of (the fruits)!” 28. The best among them said: “Did I not tell you: why do you not say: Insha Allah (If Allah will).” 29. They said: “Glory to Our Lord! Verily, we have been Zalimoon (wrong-doers, etc.).” 30. Then they turned, one against another, in blaming. 31. They said: “Woe to us! Verily, we were Taghoon (transgressors and disobedient, etc.) 32. We hope that our Lord will give us in exchange a better (garden) than this. Truly, we turn to our Lord (wishing for good that He may forgive our sins, and reward us in the Hereafter).” 33. Such is the punishment (in this life), but truly, the punishment of the Hereafter is greater, if they but knew.
MEANING: Proud people were punished by Allah for deciding to harvest their fruits without saying, ‘Insha Allah’ [if Allah wills it]. While they slept, all the fruit disappeared [as it had already been harvested] so that the fields were entirely barren. When it was dawn, the owners decided to gather their harvest in total secrecy. But when they saw their desolate fields, they knew that they had been selfish and avaricious. They began to repent, hoping for even better land. Allah says that He can inflict punishment in the world as he sees fit, but the punishment after death will be far worse – if only souls could see it in this world!
THE DIVINE PARABLES 49 of 49 .
(49) OVER IT ARE NINETEEN (74: 30-31) 30. Over it are nineteen (angels as guardians and keepers of Hell).31. And We have set none but angels as guardians of the Fire, and We have fixed their number (19 nineteen) only as a trial for the disbelievers, in order that the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) may arrive at a certainty (that this Quran is the truth as it agrees with their Books i.e. their number (19 nineteen) is written in the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)) and the believers may increase in Faith (as this Quran is the truth) and that no doubts may be left for the people of the Scripture and the believers, and that those in whose hearts is a disease (of hypocrisy) and the disbelievers may say: “What Allah intends by this (curious) example ?” Thus Allah leads astray whom He wills and guides whom He wills. And none can know the hosts of your Lord but He. And this (Hell) is nothing else than a (warning) reminder to mankind.
The main subject matter of this parable is the number (19 nineteen).Allah made the number nineteen(19) a trial for the unbelievers as they would keep wondering about it , ridiculing it, rather than take heed, it gives certainty & confirmation of the message of the Qur’an to the people of the book & it strengthens the believers in faith because the true believers accept whatever Allah says & have no doubt about it.
Anyone who opens his/her heart or whose heart is not totally closed to the truth, to the Guidance provided by ALLAH in the Qur’an must become a believer if he or she is not already one . Those sinners who end up in Hell cannot blame God for their calamity. They were warned to follow the Truth , to believe and then work righteously, but they did not believe or do good deeds. They followed the desires of their own ‘self’ [‘nafs’]. They failed to follow Allah’s Guidance. The parables in the Qur’an are a part of Allah’s Guidance! So follow the messages contained in the Parables before it is too late. The complete videos are also available through this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWQlbG-lybo&list=PL9228B2D56ADDAC1E