PALESTINE (AL- AQSA): TOMORROW WILL BE FREE. 3 OF 5
Finally, although the Muslims around the world nowadays are in a position of weakness and humiliation – because they have turned away from the pristine Islam – and are unable to fight the Jews, take back their stolen lands and impose the rule of Islamic sharee’ah in Palestine, this does not mean that this will always be the case until the end of the world. Things have to change, and one of the indications of this is the hadeeth of the Prophet, who informed us of some things that are to happen in the future. He was supported by Revelation from his Lord; he did not speak of his own whims and desires, but of that which was revealed to him. He said: “You will fight the Jews and will prevail over them, so that a rock will say, ‘O Muslim! There is Jew behind me, kill him!’” (Bukhaari).
“By the star when it descends, Your companion [Muhammad] has not strayed, nor has he erred, Nor does he speak from [his own] inclination, It is not but a revelation revealed, Taught to him by one intense in strength (Angel jibril) – One of soundness. And he rose to [his] true form. Q 53: 1-6
THE IMPORTANCE & VIRTUES OF BAYT AL-MAQDIS (JERUSALEM) ARE MANY:
- BLESSED: “Glorified (and Exalted) be He (Allaah) Who took His slave (Muhammad) for a journey by night from Al-Masjid Al-Haraam (at Makkah) to Al-Masjid Al-Aqsaa (in Jerusalem), the neighbourhood whereof We have blessed…” [al-Israa’ 17:1]. Al-Quds is part of the neighbourhood surrounding the mosque and hence it is blessed. “[Moosa said:] O my people! Enter the holy land (Palestine) which Allaah has assigned to you…” [5:21]
- The Messenger said: One prayer in my mosque is better than four prayers there, but it is still a good place of prayer. Soon there will come a time when if a man has a spot of land as big as his horse’s rope from which he can see Bayt al-Maqdis, that will be better for him than the whole world. (al-Silsilah al-Saheehah, at the end of the discussion of hadeeth no. 2902).
- One prayer in al-Masjid al-Nabawi is equivalent to 1000 prayers elsewhere, so one prayer in al-Masjid al-Aqsaa is equivalent to 250 prayers elsewhere.
- The one-eyed Dajjaal (“Antichrist”) will not enter it, because of the hadeeth, “He will prevail over all the earth, apart from al-Haram [in Makkah] and Bayt al-Maqdis.” (Ahmad, saheeh).
- The Dajjaal will be killed close to al-Quds. He will be killed by the Messiah ‘Eesa ibn Maryam (alehim salam), as was stated in the hadeeth: “The son of Maryam will kill the Dajjaal at the gates of Ludd.” (Muslim). Ludd (Lod) is a place near Bayt al-Maqdis.
- It (al-Quds) was the first qiblah of the Muslims, as was reported by al-Baraa’: the Messenger of Allaah (saw) prayed in the direction of Bayt al-Maqdis for sixteen or seventeen months. (Bukhaari, Muslim).
- It is the place where Wahy (Revelation) came down, and it is the homeland of the Prophets. This is well known. It is one of the mosques to which people may travel. Abu Hurayrah (ra) reported that the Prophet said: “No journey should be made except to three mosques, al-Masjid al-Haraam, Masjid al-Rasool & Masjid al-Aqsaa.” (Bukhaari,Muslim). It is not permissible to travel to any spot on earth for the purpose of worshipping there, except these three mosques. The journeys made by misguided people shias to Karbala, Sufis to Ajmeer shareef is kufr.
- The Messenger (saw) led the Prophets in one prayer in al-Aqsaa, in the lengthy hadeeth: “… Then the time for prayer came, and I led them in prayer.”( Muslim).
TAP THIS LINK FOR A MUST READ ON THE TERMINATION OF ISRAEL: A QURANIC FACT. http://www.missionislam.com/nwo/termination.htm